Thursday, April 3, 2008

THE SiLLY AUTHOR

hmm.. wat wud i say, its not supposed to be me hu's describing myself anyway. its all up to the people, if im gonna describe myself in a positive way they might give negative feedbck, if i describe it in a negative way, they might tell im better than that. well, its not all about me .. its all about "YOU" people .. its all ur interpretation and description. I really don’t care what others think or say. I believe in who I am, whoever dislikes it can simply bite me ;) im mhacey or simply spyra (no need for my full name, it will just make u feel envy), 21 years old .. and im a girl. yeah,I'm a highly competitive person. I'm extremely driven by competition, and will put all my energy into winning. Second place just isn't made for me. actually, many people in different fields of life think I’m a threat to their own presence/performance, so they start challenging me and competing with me even though I’d be in a whole different world!but of course, im not inconsiderate. I always put myself in the other person's shoes and try to understand what they're feeling, what they're thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.though, Some people think I'm feelingless, some others think I'm cold in my reactions, some think I'm simply coldblooded. In reality, I'm not, I'm just someone who is good at hiding his feelings and who knows how to control his temperI'm also always open to listen to new ideas and views and try to understand people even if they are the opposite to mine. It doesn't mean I'll be convinced but I am willing to fully listen and learn of other points of view. (plastik, ?) and because of that, people feel I’m so trustful that they open up to me from the 1st time.. nyahaha!!! =)and for ur information, I'm somehow a bit crazy in a fun sense. People usually think I'm a very serious person, but that's only because they don't see the other crazy side of me. My family and close friends are the only people who truly see the extent of where my madness goes. Poor them :PWell, its obvious that im also talkative, but in a sense that i know when to respect myself and stop. I’m also restless, hate waiting, can’t wait to solve a problem, or to see the results of my work, or to reach my goals. And when my patience runs out, I could get really nervous. wahaha!!!

No comments: